Thursday, January 21, 2010

Paintbox quilt

I joined my first online quilting bee!!  Oh, Fransson created a quilt based on a watercolor palette and generously provided the pattern for all of us to use!   Since I love bright colors and have lots of fabric I have been collecting for years (yes, I moved fat quarters across the country), I decided to quilt along with her group on Flickr.  Click here to see lots of inspiration and  the quilts other busy "bees" are making.  My name is Handmadejoot on the site if you want to check out some of my other blocks.  I am trying to "bust my stash", so to speak.   My 5 year old will be the lucky recipient of this quilt, so I am cutting up some of his shirts from when he was little.     My newest venture shall be a stained glass workshop starting next week.


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment