Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A great pattern from mr. monkeysuit


I am definitely a blog "lurker" - meaning that I read a lot of blogs but rarely post.  I am trying to get better about that!  One of the blogs I lurk at frequently is mr. monkeysuit.  She has some great tutorials for crafty little gifts.  I recently made her traveling art show pattern, you can find it here.
 
Pictured above are the art shows I made for my two little boys - ages 5 and 7 - as a small Christmas gift.  I only "allow" the boys to use their art shows in the car to keep them interested in being quiet and creative while we are driving here and there. The blue one on the left is made out of a flannel, and the green one on the right is a quilting cotton.  The really exciting part is unfolding the art show to find all the little treasures inside.
 
 
Thank you mr. monkeysuit for your great pattern!  Cheers
                        


1 comment:

  1. They look so cute! Thanks for the nice words about my blog.
    Happy crafting, xxx

    ReplyDelete